Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Night Market is like Never-never land - Dim Sum to die for

This is the place you always say your going to go to... sometime soon. I've been talking about going to the Richmond Night Market for years. So, last weekend, I drove out, paid the $5 parking and gorged myself on oodles of amazing food. The crowds are nuts, but if you are like me and love to feel like you've been transported to parallel dimension or to a far away land, you MUST go. I mean where else can you buy a fried baby octopus on a stick that tastes soooo good.


Order - the deep fried cheesecake, the Hong Kong Egg Puffs(chocolate or sesame only), Dim Sum!, the Korean spiral fried potatoes with spicy Korean sauce, lemonade or ginger juice at the Japanese place that sells the rice bun little burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment